Wednesday, August 19, 2009

From The Mountain Brooke

From The Mountain Brooke comes The Mountain Classroom.

For my professional development class comes a blog about my "first year" teaching experiences. While I took my job last February, I am excited to log a full year in my school, in my position, and complete that renowned full "first year" of teaching.

This is where I will document various professional development experiences, professional reflections and other lessons (taught and learned) over the course of this school year.

This year I will be the director of a preschool in the mountains... with 30 children a day, nearly 40 children enrolled, 4 teaching assistants, a handful of special needs providers, and my position requiring a hat-rack to hold all the hats I am meant to wear... a year of learning and fun certainly in store.

Stay tuned...

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment